Employment-Based Immigration IN THE U.S.
EXPERIENCED EMPLOYMENT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS HELPING EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES
Are you are seeking employment opportunities in the United States?
Are you the owner of a business in the United States looking to hire someone
from another country?
Whether you are seeking employment or looking to fill an employment need
for your growing business, our legal team at Milla & Associates, LLC
is prepared to assist you and guide employers and employees alike through
the otherwise complex world of employment-based immigration. We possess
years of experience with employment-based clients and the United States
immigration system, both within the United States and at consulates and
We understand that you may have many questions about the process ahead.
We are fully prepared to supply the guidance, representation, and advice
that employers can expect and rely upon.
At Milla & Associates, LLC, we provide full employment- and investment-related
immigration services including:
- H-1B specialty occupation visas
- Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) for employment-based green cards
Employment-based immigrant visas (all EB categories) for permanent resident
status ("green card") including:
- Professionals of extraordinary ability / Outstanding professors and researchers
/ Multinational executives or managers (EB-1)
- Professionals with advanced degrees / Professionals with exceptional ability
/ National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
- Skilled and unskilled workers with certain experience (EB-3)
- Physicians / Religious workers (EB-4)
- Immigrant Investors (EB-5)
- L-1 intra-company transferee visas
- E-1 treaty trader and E-2 treaty investor visas
- J-1 exchange program visas
- O visas for extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business,
or athletics / extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry
- P visas for artists, athletes, and entertainment groups
- R-1 religious worker visas
Change of nonimmigrant status
- For example, H-1B to F-1 status
- For example, going from one H-1B employer to a new H-1B employer
Dependent status filings for spouses and unmarried minor children
- For example, H-4, L-2, F-2, J-2
SKILLED LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR U.S. EMPLOYERS
If your company is looking to hire an employee or employees from another
country, we can help. While our offices are based in downtown Chicago,
our immigration attorneys can assist companies nationwide or globally.
No employment-based matter is too large or small for our firm. We develop
and execute a sound plan tailored to your business size, means, and goals
to provide the support and counsel you need.
RECEIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT WORKING IN THE U.S.
Learn more about employment-based immigration by speaking with us today.
The attorneys at Milla & Associates, LLC have successfully helped
individuals and their families over the years pursue opportunity and security
in the United States through employment-based immigration. Whatever your
education and work background may be, we are prepared to counsel and help
you achieve your employment goals in the United States.
Contact Milla & Associates, LLC today to schedule a
free consultation with our knowledgeable and experienced immigration attorneys who can provide
the reliable counsel you need and deserve.