REMOVAL DEFENSE IN IMMIGRATION COURT
SKILLED CHICAGO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WITH LITIGATION EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT THE U.S.
Removal (deportation) cases require urgent, knowledgeable action. Having
a skilled immigration attorney experienced in removal defense and knowledgeable
of the immigration court system counts. In immigration court, the difference
between winning and losing can mean the difference between staying with
family in the U.S. or being forced to leave the country and separated
If you or someone you love has been placed into removal (deportation) proceedings,
contact our experienced Chicago immigration lawyers at Milla & Associates,
LLC. Although based in Chicago, the attorneys at Milla & Associates,
LLC have successfully represented clients nationwide in the various parts
of the complex immigration court system.
We have the experience needed to litigate all types of immigration court
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents ("green card holders")
and non-permanent residents
- Bond and detention hearings
- Hardship waivers of inadmissibility and removability for grounds including
certain crimes and fraud/misrepresentation
- Form I-751 Petitions to remove conditions on permanent resident status
- Adjustment of status to permanent resident ("green card") based
on family and employment
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and protection under the UN Convention
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- U visas for victims of certain crimes
- Prosecutorial Discretion and Administrative Closure
- Motions to Reopen, Reconsider, and Remand Immigration Court Cases
EXPERIENCED APPELLATE ATTORNEYS IN IMMIGRATION CASES
If a person does not win in immigration court, all may not be lost. The
attorneys at Milla & Associates, LLC have years of experience successfully
representing clients in appeals and challenges of removal (deportation)
orders within the immigration court system. Even though you may have been
ordered to leave the U.S., you may still have a chance to stay in the
country. We have the experience and skills to maneuver the complex appellate
process and fight for your ability to be in the U.S. through various steps,
- Appeals and Motions to the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Motions with Immigration Court to Reopen, Reconsider, Remand, and Challenge
Orders of Removal (Deportation)
- Federal litigation at the U.S. District Court, U.S. Federal Circuit Court,
and the U.S. Supreme Court levels
- Stays of Removal (Deportation)
Time, however, is of the essence in the appellate process. Do not hesitate
to call Milla & Associates, LLC to schedule a free initial consultation
to discuss your case.
RETAIN A TRUSTED LAW FIRM TO FIGHT FOR YOU
At Milla & Associates, LLC, our dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys
have years of experience with the immigration court system, rules, and
judges, as well as the government's attorneys. We have helped numerous
clients over the years avoid deportation and successfully apply for relief.
Because of our track record of success and because of our commitment to
our clients, you can be confident that we are prepared to help you every
step of the way.
testimonials page to learn more about our committed and successful approach directly
from our clients.Milla & Associates, LLC is prepared to stand in your
corner as your personal removal defense team if you or someone you know
has been threatened with deportation. We encourage you to schedule a
complimentary case review at our office.
Call Milla & Associates, LLC today to get started.